Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Message


At NIO. The nurse gave her a tissue, she put her face up.  The nurse filled her eyes with some drops,she was said to sit for 15 minutes in the same position. He was way across reading into the newspaper , staring at her at times . He had no expression on his face that  changed to a wrinkle horror as the eye-drop brought her tears down.

I had to rush back, just rush back. I met cousin Nisha on my way . I told her everything. But she had to ask me “Are you sure?” .I remember her cart wheel within when I broke down the news. She was happy.I wasn’t. She tried her best to convince me. “I am blind” I said and smiled at her.
I knew where I can find him. As I walked down LaneA. I was dragged inside by Maria ,who can notice any soul and bring their inner child out. She danced .Everyone followed “bring out the inner child”. I tried to get my unique moves. The child in me was out there . I asked Maria ,why is he not here? And why the crowd in here less in number and she sure can do much better . She showed me the way as a part of her  unique moves.

The kid was not willing to remember the “E-string”. He struggled with his smile and the kid’s innocence. I pulled a chair. Content,happy and the music  yet so comforting. He is probably gay for anything high pitched,I thought. So ,I am not going to see him anymore.  May be we are just alike, equal  troubles, similar brought up,related pattern of anxiety. Too similar to handle each other and not care to show any of the emotions.
 But I had to leave the place before he gets to know why I was there.
I had to face Maria and her group before my way out. I could still hear them say to bring out the inner child . I was smiling , cause I always have smiled in all those deep moments. Maria and her crowd came in closed  circled and would not let me go without more of  unique moves.  Finally,I managed to get  out of the place and started to walk on Lane A again.
Hearing my name, I turned  to my left. I heard him say something.

No comments:

Post a Comment