Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The other side!

The phone started to ring ,it was my father . “Dad,you need to come home,it’s Mom”
I could not hear anything from the other side.  I could hear the sound of his car. I have loved him ever since. That Man has always been the love of my life. He honks and I know its my father. With that amazing smile ,my  old man stands a bit from his scooter ,smiles and waves . And I just rush to him, he drives me  all around, I was the princess.  He told me bedtime stories, stories that I could learn from. 
I could not relate a thing with my mother.At times , I have seen her cook and we eat. I don’t see her smile with us. She is happy with her friends. I always wanted to know if she was the same all her life. But after almost 15 years I gave up knowing her. Many more things worried me in teenage life.
Always in a mystery, to know if she was a good person or bad. So many emotions tucked in. I see her face now , I have to stay my whole life in a mystery what my mother is all about.
My father loved her, I see ladies envy when he is always the obedient husband. When I say always, it is always I have seen.  I was grinded between the emotions of mind  and heart to comprehend who is right.My mother had a graceful smile, where as my old man laughed his heart out.                                                                      
My old man ,his heart broken , he knelt beside her,cried like a baby. It was not new for me. I have seen him cry, cry falling unto her feet once or twice when I was small.
How heartless she might pretend. DENIAL TO REALITY!
My old man hugged me, told me to cry for your mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment